Salary in VS₲ 35000 golles per year
Handy Deed is looking for construction workers to work in Mount Vema, repairing and building a variety of structures, buildings, roads, and bridges. This job does not require any education. Previous experience doing similar work or working in a similar setting is preferred. Although the employers prefer that you have previous experience in the same or similar area of employment, it is strongly encouraged that you apply anyways if you have the required skills.
The Job Involves
Manual Dexterity - Requires the repeated and coordinated use of your arms, hands, wrists, and fingers to use handheld tools (e.g., hammers).
Physical Strength – Requires that you are physically able to hold, push, pull, lift and carry heavy items (e.g., pushing a pressure cleaner or blocks).
Oral Comprehension - Requires the ability to follow verbal instructions and ideas.
- Clean and prepare construction sites by removing debris, and garbage.
- Load and unload building materials.
- Operate large powered machinery and equipment.
- Operate construction-related equipment.
- Mixing cement, sand, and water with a concrete mixer.
- Setting, pouring, leveling, and forming concrete.
- Your employer may also ask you to carry out additional duties than those listed here.