Mount Vema Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Tourism
Foreign Affairs and Tourism
- In accordance with the Vema Seamount Declaration of Sovereignty 2006, the Mount Vema Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Tourism is the only Cabinet Department of His Majesty's Government of the Kingdom of Mount Vema - The Vema Seamount Territory with the powers and responsibilities to conduct negotiations and sign agreements with foreign corporations or international organizations for the benefit of the People of Mount Vema in the following cases only:
- commercial agreements, with foreign establishments, businesses and organizations;
- agreements with donor organizations for the purpose of implementing arrangements for the provision of assistance to the Kingdom of Mount Vema development programs;
- agreements for the purpose of implementing the Kingdom of Mount Vema international development commitments.
- cultural, scientific and educational agreements.