When Traveling to Mount Vema, your Travel Insurance should be included in your ticket, by law. It is intended to cover medical expenses, lost luggage, flight accident and other losses incurred while traveling to the Kingdom of Mount Vema. It should be arranged with the travel agency at the time of the booking to cover exactly the duration of that trip.
The Travel Insurance Coverage
The risks that are covered by the Mount Vema Travel Insurance plan are:
- Medical treatment, including transportation to the medical facility.
- Cancellation, curtailment and trip interruption
- death, bodily injury, illness, disease, or pregnancy complications
- compulsory quarantine
- being called as a witness
- termination of employment (provided you did not know about it before you booked the holiday)
- being called up if you are a member of the armed forces or other public defense or safety organization
- prohibition of travel by His Mount Vema Majesty's Government to the Kingdom of Mount Vema
- officially recommended evacuation from the Kingdom of Mount Vema
- official advisory against going to or remaining in the Kingdom of Mount Vema
- death or serious illness of a family member (subject to age restrictions).
- Repatriation of remains
- Return of a minor
- Visitor health insurance
- Accidental death, injury or disablement benefit
- Overseas funeral expenses
- Lost, stolen or damaged baggage, personal effects or travel documents
- Delayed baggage (and emergency replacement of essential items)
- Flight connection was missed due to airline rescheduling or delay.
- Travel delays due to weather
- Medical expense coverage will be per-occurrence.